Monday 14 December 2009

DESCRIPTIONS


Here you can to write a brief comment about yourself.

For exemple:

Hi! My name is Carla and I am ten years old. I am from Morocco but I live in Córdoba. I am tall and thin. I have got glasses, black hair and brown eyes.

I usually wear jeans, sweaters and trainers. I like school, meet with my friends and sports. My favorite subject is English. I have got one sister and two brothers. I love music, blue color and animals. I am generous and friendly.

Instructions:
To write a comment you must do click on comments and there you have to found a windows below with this title "Post a Comment" and there you have to write your comment. Later you must to select Anonymous in Comment as menu and do click in the "Post Comment" button.

No comments:

Post a Comment